Monday, November 22, 2010

More Boys' Underwear

My son likes his "pretty underwear" that I made for him in a size 2T when he was less than a year old (see previous post). Some of them still fit, but he is growing out of others. So I am starting production on the 4T size. They are still a little big, but I am sure they will be great in no time.
These are made using That Darn Kat's pattern from Etsy. Each pair takes a surprising amount of labor, but the detail really shows, and they are adorable on.

This first pair is made using a Michael Miller knit with a clearance fabric from Wazoodle.
The bottom pair is made with white fleece, red scraps from a skirt that I made into a pair of pants, and the trim is from JoAnn's from a few years ago.

As an aside, my husband thinks they are a little feminine, but I think I will wait to make less bright ones until he is older.
Posted by Picasa





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...