Saturday, February 12, 2011

Moda Bake Shop Fat Quarter Idea: Cloth Napkins

I was really excited to get a Fat Quarter Bundle fron Moda Bake Shop. But then it arrived and I had a zillion pieces of fabric all cut to 18" by 22" in groups of 4 by pattern in different colors.

One of the best things I've done so far with it has been to let my 2-year old throw them around the room and then "organize" them back together, which is actually quite a good activity. He likes to sort them by pattern then color. He also likes to point out the letters on the one pattern that has "MODA" written all over it.

Another great use has been to make us new cloth napkins. These were SUPER easy. They are just hemmed and the corners are folded. But I love the pattern and how it is obviously a set but not identical. Plus, it's a good size.

What else should I do with my fat quarters (unless I pick up quilting)?
Posted by Picasa








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...