Monday, May 27, 2013

Under Sink Contact Paper

 
We had contact paper under the sink before, but it was peeling up and getting pretty nasty.  So we put new paper in.  I chose these little flowers because they go with the era in which the kitchen was designed- late 60's to mid 70's.

This was actually not as easy as I thought it would be.  The paper sticks to itself (though it un-peels easily), and needs to be flattened.  I also didn't do a great job measuring, so I ended up making patches with other contact paper to make sure the corners were covered (we don't want to wood to rot- the contact paper protects it).  The paper does have a grid on the back so you can cut straight, which I appreciated.

At least now we have bought ourselves a bit more time until the kitchen needs to be re-done.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...