Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Free Pattern Baby Boxers/ Trim Shorts



These trim shorts can also be used as stretchy baby boxers. In this photo, the sage ones are made of bamboo and the striped ones are made of stretch cotton/ lycra.

To make them, download the pattern: Trim Shorts. Instructions are on the pattern.

Please let me know how this goes! This is my first attempt at digitizing a pattern (I used Visio and a ruler) and sharing it. Feedback is appreciated.

I did a post in September 2009 about these Baby Boxers as well.

Note for all you bloggers out there: I just embedded the pattern link using Google Docs (here is how) and changed the name using these directions. How cool is that! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this pattern.
    I will be using it for the "Britches for Boys" project thru Little Dresses for Africa. (littledressesforafrica.org)

    When I make my first pair, I'll get give ya some feedback and link back to you on my blog.

    ~ANKH
    henthornehandmade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...