Sunday, July 6, 2014

Xtracycle 2 Kids Seating Arrangement

We changed the Xtracycle Edgerunner into yet another seating arrangement.   This is how it had been for a while (two kids with hooptie and homemade seat as a divider and water bottle/ bag holder).  The new arrangement  is quite similar to how it is shown in the ads (kids in hooptie on back). 

Then my older son, who is almost 6, started doing this:



No training wheels!

And now he wants to do a lot of that.  So I don't need the extra weight of the homemade seat to divide them (his brother is just 3), especially if he is doing a lot of riding and a little sitting, and when he sits, I drag his big bike in the back.  So I need my bike to be as light as possible (because it gets heavy quick when I have them both up top and a bike dragging along in back).


It's nice- with just a pad and the hooptie.  We moved the kids' water bottle holder to the front of the hooptie.  It is zip tied on.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...