Saturday, July 28, 2012

Matching Little Suits

I made this dress-up outfit over two years ago (see here), and it still fits! Amazing.
 
 And the good news about having made two of them all that time ago is, well, that I now have two of them.  Convenient when there are two little boys now.

Over the course of that time, I made three pairs of pants (I kept making them as he kept growing- then I ran out of the material).

On the biggest pair, I haphazardly followed Dana at Made's tutorial for adding pockets.  They are a bit narrow (the pants) and the pockets are a bit low; in fact, said preschooler had to take off the pants and put on his dress-up jeans for the party just after our photo shoot.  The baby happily wore them all evening long.
 
 
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...