Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Actual Thanksgiving Menu - Probably

So... I had plans for Thanksgiving (here).  After some cooking, here is what we have in store for tomorrow. Probably.

First Course


Leek Soup my own recipe, with extra ginger and leeks



Main

Crisp Roast Chicken (Best roast chicken recipe ever)

Vegetarian Stuffing from Trader Joe's (fancy, I know. My husband loves the stuff)

Paleo Stuffing from Paleo Movement - replace beef for pork, skip the nuts (I just forgot them, am not anti-nut), added raisins 1/4 cup



Mashed Cauliflower from Zen Belly - will make this tomorrow


Cranberry Apple Sauce from yours truly - BUT I used pears instead of apples and added some orange zest and an orange- and added a teaspoon of salt.



Third Course


Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies from Gourmand in the Kitchen- replace sugar with half as much honey, add 1/4 c. more coconut flour to compensate for texture difference


Pumpkin Custard from Nourished Kitchen (with no whipped cream for topping)




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...