Saturday, January 1, 2011

Kids' Scarf Tutorial

Ok, so maybe calling this a "tutorial" is going too far. But I made the little guy this fleece scarf in under 5 minutes, and you should be able to as well (those are my gloves in the photo).

Here's how:

1. Choose fleece
2. Cut fleece long enough to go around child's neck with enough extra for both sides to hang 2/3 of the way down chest (this will account for knotting). In my 2 1/2 year old's case, I made it about 2 feet long and 6 inches wide
3. If you really must sew (as my son insisted, since we were making something, after all), you may attach a label of some sort
4. All done!



This worked great for us in the snow and cold! It helped keep his parka from rubbing against his chin, and added warmth to his face and neck.
Posted by Picasa




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...