Thursday, November 14, 2013

DIY Doll Ergo

Because of its in-home popularity,  I had to make a second doll carrier, Ergo-style (here is the first).

For this one, I had to use my toddler's favorite material, minky.
 
I then used the preschooler's favorite flannel.  It has trucks on it.  I cut three equal rectangles.

Here it all is on my cutting mat so you can see the sizes.


Then I folded one into a pocket, sewed it mostly around, and turned and topstitched it.

Then I sewed around the other two (mostly), front sides facing, then turned and topstitched it.  I set the pocket as I topstitched it, then sewed the pocket to divide it.

Then I placed the straps and box stitched them.


Then I set the snaps.
 
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...