How about a Hanukkah party??
- Latkes - eggs, squash/ sweet potato/ potato, coconut flour
- dripped yogurt
- cranberry apple sauce
- wine/ beer - ice
- spiced cider (Trader Joe's Cider heated up)
- brisket (brisket in slow cooker with wine or homemade BBQ sauce)
- deviled eggs (mix yolk with homemade mayo and mustard)
- persimmons (fresh, in a bowl)
- olives (jarred, in a bowl, with toothpicks)
- carrots, celery
- apple cake (can't believe this recipe hasn't been posted- stay tuned for after party photo and recipe- generations old...)
While you're at it, how about some activities for the kids?