Monday, November 22, 2010

XL Easy Up and Down Pants

This Easy up and down pants pattern has been my favorite pants pattern for a long time. My only gripe with it is that it doesn't specify length of elastic for the waist. I feel like my son has been stuck at 18" of 3/4" elastic per pair of pants since he started wearing the size L (which now are about 3" too short on him). I like the ease of making the waistband, and the flare at the bottom. I don't do the hem as she suggests-- I usually just roll and hem it as you would a normal pair of pants. My son is wearing the XL size now, and they are a little wide in the leg, but good otherwise.

Here are two more pairs of these. They are both made with Michael Miller knits.
Posted by Picasa





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...