Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Custom Woven Labels for your Homemade Sewing Projects

It took me a while to find nice labels for my sewing projects.  I tried using printed labels, and had them done on a place on Etsy.  I was so disappointed when they started ripping off the edges, and when they faded.

I started looking for woven labels, and finally found a place.  Worldwide Label made me these adorable labels.  They were so easy to work with, and have a ton of fonts and colors.  The labels are sturdy and strong, and I have a zillion of them and didn't spend that much for them.


As far as my size tags, I bought a ton of them in bulk from Celtic Cloths ages ago. They are woven as well.  When we got bigger than XL, I bought a small batch of 2T/ 3T/ 4T to hold me over until I can re-use the XS/ S/ M/ L/ XL again. I got them on Etsy and they are fine. I overpaid for them a bit, so I am not going to recommend them.

But having labels in general is quite satisfying.  Size labels are a must when sewing kids' clothing, especially if you plan on saving your items for future progeny.  Labeling your items with my tag just makes me smile. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. The woven labels are playing a vital role in conferring a bran recognition to the business organization. The woven labels also enhance the ambiance of the clothes in the best ever manner. Computerised woven labels manufacturers

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...