Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mimi's Boy, Suspender Shorts, Take 2 (size 12-18 months)

 This is my second go at these suspender shorts.  They are from Sewing for Boys (the book), and I made them for my baby.  Here are the ones I made for my older son.  I made these in the same fabric, including the same fabric for contrasting waist facings and pocket linings.  I made my own buttonhole elastic again and used snaps instead of buttons.

  I made these in size 12-18 mo, and was quite pleased the book went down to this size in the shorts.  There have been a few patterns I have wanted to make for the baby and they weren't sized down far enough.

 These look better for the back suspender location, and were just as fun to make!
Photobucket Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...