This time around, I made three pairs of Little Heartbreaker Pants from Sewing for Boys as Shorts.
As you may recall, the last time I made them I had an issue with the back bunching up and causing the hem to not be straight all the way around. I was able to catch that before stitching the middle seam this time, and adjust accordingly. To fix it, I had to match up the shorts and cut out the excess fabric BEFORE sewing the middle leg seams. I changed the angle and it worked out great.
Another adjustment I made this time was to skip the adjustable elastic inside the back casing. My older son complains that the snap rubs into him and doesn't like wearing them. So I did everything the same, except stitched a piece of elastic at both ends of the casing instead if snapping one at the same location.
Now we are ready for summer!