Yes, I know it is a bit of a wasteful hobby, and slightly costly. But it is so much fun to play with tape! Just this week, we have used this magical stuff to:
- Make letters and words on fabric, which we taped to our coffee table. We made a "train table" out of the coffee table by taping fabric to it and writing "TRAIN" on the fabric with masking tape.
- Attach a paper towel roll to paper to make a handle for a grogger for Purim.
- Cover a credit card with masking tape, then cut strips of duct tape and put them over the masking tape as the magnetic strip.
- Put letters on the box house.
- Wrap a birthday gift by taping the gift bag shut, then taping the recipient's initials on the front.
- Attach preschool art to the walls of the house.
- Make a tower of tape rolls.
- Save the empty rolls for future art projects.
Did I say week? We actually did all of this except the train table TODAY. How fun to be almost four.