Saturday, September 29, 2012

BBQ'd Seasonal Vegetables and Steak


We get our grass-fed beef from a local CSA (meat club) out of Marin Sun Farms.  Their meats are delicious and local, and grass-fed and totally genuine.  I am so happy to be feeding my family their products.

The veggies are from our vegetable CSA, Eatwell Farm, in Dixon, California.  We supplement from the Sunday Walnut Creek farmer's market, although everything here was from our CSAs.


To prepare the meat, I rubbed it with Eatwell Farm's Rosemary Salt.  I put the veggies on the hot grill plain.  The zucchinis went face-down to get a good sear.  I cooked the meat until it got slightly hard when poked, and the veggies for a few minutes on each side (I wanted the peppers to bubble a bit all over).

After cooking, I painted the zucchini with olive oil and sprinkled it with sea salt.  I let the peppers cool, then peeled and seeded them.


Yum!
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...