Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Travel with Two Kids (Baby and Preschooler)

We made it!  There... and back...



I made a monster list before we went, and ended up bringing all of it except the music toy, which I thought I could substitute out for a different mobile.  Alas, the other music didn't do it for the baby, so we slept sans that part of our routine for a week.

So~ we had a good time, except the series of tiny naps the baby took (in lieu of long naps).  Sleep is HARD when traveling... blame it on altitude, time change, teething (a tooth actually did cut through while away!), different bed, whatever.  I just always get less when we are away.  And my base amount is barely enough.  But anyway... on to the highlights...


The preschooler learned to ski...



The baby discovered doorstops as fun...


And ate some good food...



We got THREE pairs of new shades... (yes, I forgot mine and the kids needed some for the sun.  We also forgot sunscreen)...



We rode the bus (which I think was the highlight for a certain preschooler in the crowd)...


And we celebrated Hanukkah...


And now we are home!  Whew... and happy holidays...


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...